The International Media Associates (TIMA) deliver media production in a new and innovative way. They provide experience and knowledge of content production to enhance their clients output. From news and current affairs to live breaking news coverage from the scene of the event, they cater for all video content needs across all platforms.
To create a clean, contemporary website that met the key objectives.
- A leader in the broadcast industry
- Provide details of the key services provided
- Demonstrate their cutting edge facilities
- Communicate their credentials and excellent customer support
- Show that they operate in London, Paris and Washington
We took the client through our standard web design process for this project:
- Scoping and planning
- UX / UI Design
- CMS and core modules
- Content input
- Testing, training and launch
TIMA arrived on the broadcast scene with a huge impact on the industry in a short space of time. In 2015 Reuters joined forces with TIMA to offer studio facilities, editorial and logistical support. The partnership has gone from strength to strength.